The pics thread

l_978933438b21435e93512ca6df398395.jpg

last year I walked past some small boy and he asked his gran if 'that' was a a girl or a boy.
Tbh I don't really see it though, I mean some fucking white version of grace jones man woman thing at a push, but I don't have tits lol
When I was a younger kid and hadn't developed any secondary sexual charactaristics yet, people would be confused about my sex fairly regularly, because I had long hair. One kid at a Boy Scout camporee even asked me right to my face if I was a boy or a girl, but I'm pretty sure he was just trying to be a dick, because he was being as rude as he possibly could to everyone around him.

I don't think anyone would confuse me for a woman now though, since I'm over 6' tall and have a booming bass voice.

I don't think anyone would confuse me for a woman now though, since I'm over 6' tall and have a booming bass voice.

I'm nearly 18 (that pic is recent). I'm also over 6 foot and have a deep voice.

Still I don't get it. Feminine faces are more rounded than mine. Anyway no one else other than that little kid has ever said that. For the record I ate ten alligators today. They said I did a good job.

Well, aren't you just a huge tough guy? :lol:

Omni I love you th

is much babe

and dodens yeah I wish I hadn't put that the minute I pressed post. I don't think it makes me look baddass or anything and I understand the rediculousness of it all.

last year I walked past some small boy and he asked his gran if 'that' was a a girl or a boy.
Tbh I don't really see it though, I mean some fucking white version of grace jones man woman thing at a push, but I don't have tits lol

There is either a man or woman who comes into my Walgreens who weirdly has no definite sexual traits...of either sex. Buzzed hair, seems kind of old-womanly, and is certainly not manly, very smoker-y voice, normal body, but always wears a baggy sweater or something so I can't tell if there are boobs or not. It disturbs me. S/he is nice though. Just weird.

no new pics. bored

some pic I never posted before which turned out dark.
Picture012-2.jpg

LOL had to
Picture002.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg