The pics thread

I say bang her, bang her gooood.

I was thinking if she was going to get her tits pierced she is probably atleast 18 and sometimes girls look younger these days. I honestly have trouble telling girls ages. I was actually thinking about getting my nose pierced and a tattoo so if she's 18 I would match with her.

The little dog is so cool too.:)

hubster is by far the best looking on here (no homo)

mort divine looks like an emo/indie fag (no offense)

Just a tip here: Adding "no offense" to the end of an obnoxious comment does not actually make that any less obnoxious. Actually, I think it makes the comment even more obnoxious.

For example: "Hey, Chet. So I heard that your son got addicted to heroin, started stealing from your family to feed his habit, was arrested and killed himself in prison. You know, if I had to venture a guess, I'd say it's due to your awful parenting... No offense".

See? I'd say that Chet is still pretty offended. The same principle applies to "(no homo)", by the way.

I think it's time we started a petition to get Dave banned. Or, at least, a sign-up list for putting him on ignore, in hopes that eventually the entire forum will have him on ignore. :lol:

Just a tip here: Adding "no offense" to the end of an obnoxious comment does not actually make that any less obnoxious. Actually, I think it makes the comment even more obnoxious.

For example: "Hey, Chet. So I heard that your son got addicted to heroin, started stealing from your family to feed his habit, was arrested and killed himself in prison. You know, if I had to venture a guess, I'd say it's due to your awful parenting... No offense".

See? I'd say that Chet is still pretty offended. The same principle applies to "(no homo)", by the way.

:lol: mort would probably tell you himself he looks like an emo/indie fag

my rant was that his incompetence was forcing ALL of us (especially my mom and my sister as well as me) to go above and beyond what any reasonable family would have to do. Everything has changed so drastically though in a matter of a few months. His work is going great, and my reward for helping him in his time of need will end up being 34 grand college tuition being entirely payed for (also I have gotten this beautiful acura TL as a reward).

Life is good :)

Everybody really needs to stop goading Dave on if they want him to stop derailing threads, since you're all contributing to it just as much. He's a member, so he's allowed to post pictures of himself. No comments are necessary.

Everybody really needs to stop goading Dave on if they want him to stop derailing threads, since you're all contributing to it just as much. He's a member, so he's allowed to post pictures of himself. No comments are necessary.

Refraining from giving Dave shit would shake the very foundations of this forum. We can no longer return to the days of yore, when this forum was just a collection of autonomous international metalheads; we are now a community, and therefore we must have a "village idiot".

At least, that's my excuse.