The pics thread

I read over your post a few times, scratching my head, before realising you were referring to my edit, and not my actual post. :lol:

There's a text bar in the edit window where you can optionally put in a reason for your edit. You haven't noticed that after 5,000 posts?

I don't think it's really a matter of 'defeating the purpose'. I think it looks awkward to have the little "edited by [username]" message under a really short post, and have people wondering why I edited it; so that's why I put a reason there this time.

I meant to say I don't participate in more than 20 - 25% of threads at one time.

and it's true, look at the top 9 or 10 threads at the top of the page, I'm only participating in 3 of them.

I meant to say I don't participate in more than 20 - 25% of threads at one time.

and it's true, look at the top 9 or 10 threads at the top of the page, I'm only participating in 3 of them.

That's still pretty high in comparison to the rest of the members.

Besides, you tend not to contribute much to most conversations other than "[insert band here] does [insert bullshit musical terms] better than [insert other band here]", or spout off pseudo-technical rants about bodybuilding.

you're a fucking faggot. I shit up 50% of the threads? uh I usually don't even participate in more than 20 - 25% of the threads on the board, dumbass.

I like how you choose to nitpick over the number of threads you shit up without actually addressing the fact that you still shit them up.

wwwwwwwwdg1.jpg