The pics thread

Also chocolate.
it's the overall presentation that makes it appear like fecal-a sprawling gooey mass.
Now that you mention it, I've actually seen and tasted once chocolate candies in the form of turds(seriously)-protracted thick sticks of chocolatey goodness. It was quite delicious but the thought of eating them made me puke my guts out afterwards.

I kinda have to agree with Hell Awaits Us All...Men are naturally more muscular looking, physical and athletic - that's why cheating athletes take testosterone/steroids :p

A woman with masculine features and appearance will look more androgynous, as would a man with a feminine features and appearance. Is that really a double-standard, both get criticized equally if not the males quite a lot more.

I'm trying out a new hairstyle that is parted in the middle as opposed to my usual "combover" style, and I want to know what people think of it. Here it is:

P1010537.jpg

Agreement =/= fact.

Weightlifting and bodybuilding are in no way gender restrictive. It's just personal biases that make it seem that bodybuilding is a "manly" thing. It also touches on our biological natures, in that what men look for in a mate isn't generally an unnaturally large physique. Then again, that's not the case for women either. Bodybuilding is just as abnormal for men as it is for women. So get over your stupid bullshit biases. Women can bodybuild all they want.