The pics thread

I love working out and I love the post workout high

even if I couldn't get any more muscular rest of my life, I would still continue to work out.

edit: wait, why the fuck are we talking about this? :erk:

post this stuff in the workout thread, rabid.

here's a few natural pics (not 'shopped)

jamie_guest.jpg

jamieeason2.jpg

she is very hot (though a bit too muscular).

Her hips make mine look like I've popped out at least 5 babies. She doesn't have any...

Yayyyyyyyy double standards yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

:kickass: :kickass:

on a more serious note, women are not supposed to be muscular. Muscle is a sign of masculinity, so why is it a double standard to say women shouldn't be masculine?

it's like saying it's a double standard expecting men not to have big tits and wide hips.

Her hips make mine look like I've popped out at least 5 babies. She doesn't have any...

yea, she is still hot though. Though I don't worship her anywhere near as much as most of the guys on bb.com.

the guy who ate it said this:

Don't worry, I checked the ingredients before I tasted it. "Smoker's lung" was not on there.

Before I even got the whole can open, I detected a vague aroma of sweet corn, along with what I can only describe as a deep musky funk. Put 'em together and it smells like corn that forgot to wipe.

In just a single serving, you'll experience a wide array of textures. Without getting too gross, it's because the disease is more advanced in some kernels than others. One bite might be kinda chewy, while the next might burst in your mouth like a black pus-filled blister. (Whoops, forgot about the not-too-gross thing. Oh well. Nuts to you!)