The pics thread

A1Buffer&Spring.jpg

my brother just got a Mossberg 590 that can hold nine shells. a fun little thing that we were doing was mixing different shots in a random order. it was a mix of birdshot (not too much kick) and 3 inch slugs (a fuck load of kick) so when you would be firing, you wouldn't know what to expect. the 3 inch slugs had so much kick it knocked my ear muffs and ear plugs off

Friend of mine from IL said there are plenty in your state.
well Im wanting a Stag Arms 2TL AR. Im a left so I might as well get a lefty AR.
oh, and I just spent $1,400 on a Springfield 1911. So the AR will have to wait a while. lol

my brother just got a Mossberg 590 that can hold nine shells. a fun little thing that we were doing was mixing different shots in a random order. it was a mix of birdshot (not too much kick) and 3 inch slugs (a fuck load of kick) so when you would be firing, you wouldn't know what to expect. the 3 inch slugs had so much kick it knocked my ear muffs and ear plugs off
hahahaha. Tell him to get a knoxx specops recoil reducing stock. They are amazing.

your typical liberal

Tbh he was a colossal pussy. I assume he was there because he lives in a country with mandatory military service, which I honestly think is a good thing because after 2 years of that I suspect he wouldn't be such a colossal pussy anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: