The pics thread

there definitely are some hot indians out there, whether full or mixed

She's got darker arm hairs than me but so have the majority of the adult population.

I still think she's very sexy.

n273103134_2396045_251.jpg

i will never top this

did you tap that?

:lol:

if ''tap'' is a urban way to say ''fucked'', i tell you no, but i took another drunk bitch last night.

i've found there an old woman from England , but i was very drunk, so, i didn't get a decent concersation.:lol:

and i saw an old faggot making a blow job on 3 idiots. disgusting!!!:puke:

nice butt (i was so drunk and i couldn't take a decent pic. damn it!!!)

dsc00038c.jpg

I think I'll make a stop in Rio on my trip of the middle east I'm planning to do after high school.

I think I'll make a stop in Rio on my trip of the middle east I'm planning to do after high school.

um, rio is on the other side of the globe from the middle east...

where do you plan on going? if i may, hit up bahrain, qatar, and the UAE. from what ive heard bahrain is the vegas of the arab world. but nothing can top the extravagance of dubai and doha.
~gR~

I was making a joke. I plan on going to Nairobi, Cairo, Istanbul, Jerusalem, and Dubai. In that order.

that's actually the stock that i was looking into for when i get my shotgun when i turn 18. i'm not sure if he'd like it though, i don't think that he wants a pistol grip
on normal 2 3/4 shells it makes them feel like a 9mm.
not really, but it really does its job with taking away felt recoil. Lots of fun.
I've never fired a shotgun without the pistol grip... actually I've fired a 20 gauge without the PG, but only a few times. Dont remember how it felt really.