The pics thread

Somebody please translate this dumb bitch.

EnglishFail.png

She's praising the event (or the fact that you're going), and asking you about someone named Tammy. I have no fucking clue what an "in person" is, though. Maybe the event has an "in person" in the group organising it?

I can't pick up girls.

The thing is, that in general I'm real shy. And I'm worse with girls, because I always either a. think the worse will happen and she will call me a creepy weird dude, or think about asking them out, then I find out they have a boyfriend.

Dude...you are my twin...I'm exactly like you...though, the chick I'm after, has shown interest in me, after the 1st time we went out...So I'm pretty stoked to tell you the truth...Just give it time man, it'll come :headbang:

That's so fucking bizarre.

Speaking of dumb products, I saw on the news that Infomercial sales have been skyrocketing since the economic downturn. Something about more people being at home to see the infomercials.

Plebes. :erk: The same people ordering some of that bullshit have to be the same people always in front of me at convenience stores buying lottery tickets.