The pics thread

It depends for me. Sometimes I put it in my back pocket if there are a shitload of things in both of my front pockets and the most flat thing I would have in my pockets is my wallet so I put it in the back.

A weapon isn't always necessary. If you're not gonna stick to the tourist areas that are going to be safer for the most part you just have to take some precautions. You just don't walk around with stuff on you that can be stealable, like backpacks, handbags etc. Put stuff in your front pockets. Stay in places with a decent amount of people so that you can't be taken and have a weapon held up to you.

Yeah, Hong Kong is probably the only place where I would put my wallet in my back pocket. The crime rate is so low. It makes it so easy to steal stuff. The 711's in the metro stations have no doors and the shelves are literally within a couple feet of the outside so you can just reach your arm in while walking by and grab something and hide it under your jacket if you're in a crowded place. And you can cheat the metro by jumping over that thing that turns and there aren't people around to catch you. I've done it a few times when I was low on money.

i guess norway is another good country to make a tour.

i never understood why people put things in their back pocket. its uncomfortable and inconvenient.the bulge on my legs is unattractive, but whatever
~gR~

i never understood why people put things in their back pocket. its uncomfortable and inconvenient.the bulge on my legs is unattractive, but whatever
~gR~

to have the front free.

538045-4262-cp.jpg

Sometimes it can just be incredibly uncomfortable to have too many things in my front pockets. And I hate having to dig around in my pocket to get something.