The pics thread

Minsoo Go, now damn, that's a fuckin' hard body. That chicks diet must be impeccable. I'd love to get my cardio way up and sport fuck a woman like that.

She mentions on her homepage that her guilty pleasure food is almond butter, so I would imagine that to be the case!

That's something I'm not clear on. I know a muscular ass is bigger than a lazy pancake ass, but I don't think I'll ever hit the thickness I want, being a tall beanpole polish chick.

She gives me hope though. Asian women usually seem to have a similar svelte figure and she's got that junk in the trunk. Honestly ass is the only thing I'm worried about, personally. A little chub on the stomach is whatever to me if it's not rolls upon rolls but that little area where the ass cheek meets the back of the thigh is proving a problem. Drives me nuts.

She definitely built that ass from the ground up based on those hams. The only way to do it is to eat a lot and do a shitload of heavy leg work for years. Or get butt implants

1822980679_nicki_minaj_fake_butt_xlarge.jpeg

^ dat ass.

I love big butts more than anything. Hell, I even like them on guys. :lol:

Prefer a little chub than just straight muscle though. Too much muscle seems a little unnatural looking to me.

To each their own. I think her body looks nice and natural, but I like a bit more softness.

Go hoggin' :lol:

If I'm ever in the area after I get my passport, man, Ill be your wingman dude :lol:

"Hey honey, see that guy over there? Well he likes it sloppy, the Johnny Gan way. Go get him, tiger."

I think you're as daft as a three-foot toothbrush to spurn such a splendid callipygian form.

Here's someone I discovered today:
BPeCXM0CMAEm2Zs.jpg