the poison well...

justvisiting02

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2003
Visit site
does anyone know where i can find a copy of The Poison Well from the Japanese DD? i had to end up getting the normal DD since my friend couldnt find it in Japan.. and i really wanna hear this song..

Yes, the Poison Well is a great song.

That song includes too many chorus .. at least the kickbass and vocal combination is too aaargh..
Lyrics are very touching..at least for me.

get ahold of me on icq or a messenger sometime. I'd be glad to send it to you!

Yes, one of, if not the best song on Damage Done, the chorus is fucking killer...

:eek: what am I doing here *runs off*

Yes...with a passion :mad: :p

Nah, I meant only to perhaps hide my identity...perhaps no one saw me? :D

Or maybe I'm attempting to remain anonymous like fellow lurker phyros :D

*runs around shouting* look, final_vision's here! :p

what were we saying...? :saint: oh, yes, anonymous. you lurkers lurk around but you're not really posting anymore. is your keyboard broken or something? ;)

rahvin.

I like them a lot.

a thought to infect you
an idea to perfect you
a flesh to restrain you
no heart to forgive you

I think they´re about perfection, striving for perfection and fear of failing.
I like them too..

@Ormir: Don´t you use ICQ anymore?

yeah it took me awhile to find too... just search Dark Tranquillity Poison Well... thats what i did on Yahoo, and about the 4th or 5th site down somethin like that, there was a place to D/L it... it was an independent site, not a big one..

but yeah, this song is fuckin awesome! :headbang:

@scourge of malice; @justvisiting02: it's actually nicer if you share your knowledge with each other via pm or something. :) it's not that anyone is worried about ripping the band off on the poison well, of all things, but i wouldn't like people peeking through our threads hoping to find helpful links on a regular basis. ;)
thanks for caring, btw.

rahvin.