The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

The Chatroom is getting busy now as it's getting closer to 5pm on Sunday.. A bit of a miracle but this Sunday I might stick around for a bit too (no work early Monday morning). So I hope to be able to say hi to some people I haven't chatted with in a while.

The Chatroom is getting busy now as it's getting closer to 5pm on Sunday.. A bit of a miracle but this Sunday I might stick around for a bit too (no work early Monday morning). So I hope to be able to say hi to some people I haven't chatted with in a while.
It was great catching up with you again! I've missed the chat room and now I've been there two Sundays in a row. Well worth it. Lots of great discussions going on. Make a point of checking in next week people. ProgPower's almost here!
15.gif

It was great catching up with you again! I've missed the chat room and now I've been there two Sundays in a row. Well worth it. Lots of great discussions going on. Make a point of checking in next week people. ProgPower's almost here!
15.gif
Abovementioned next week's chat session = now. So everyone feel free to join for some chatting.

I'm on vacation in Germany so won't be around personally, need rest for tomorrow to go check some stuff downtown Stuttgart.