The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

Aki has a Real Job or something...so the wimp has to go to bed at an actual decent hour nowadays. :lol:

Everyone point and laugh at Aki--

--oh, wait. Nowadays, having a decent job is no longer a laughing matter...it's survival. :saint:

Hehe yea damn job! However hopefully that job will help get to PP this year so shouldn't complain really :) and just today the job brought me to Copenhagen for work-related things but will be able to catch Testament gig here tomorrow - so it's not always a bad thing to have a job hehe.

Btw. it's Sunday around 5pm EST again so hopefully all you other chat-minded people will be doing some good chatting tonight!

Anyone coming to chat tonight? Been awhile since I checked in. Hope catch up with everyone.

Edit: Wow, what a great chat tonight. We talked about so many things from travel, music, beer, politics etc. I truly missed these chats. So glad to get back at it. If you've never visited the PPchat , you're missing a great experience! Join in! Doesn't have to just be Sunday night.

Edit: Wow, what a great chat tonight. We talked about so many things from travel, music, beer, politics etc. I truly missed these chats. So glad to get back at it. If you've never visited the PPchat , you're missing a great experience! Join in! Doesn't have to just be Sunday night.
All that stuff AMBR mentioned should be happening tonight too so come on in.

All that stuff AMBR mentioned should be happening tonight too so come on in.
Missed it last night and I REALLY wanted to join in. Just got home from the hospital and I was so exhausted, I passed out. Broke my ankle badly on Thursday falling down the damn stairs. Kind of embarrassing for a skier, lol. Anyway, I'm going to check in periodically all week since I'm laid up and can do little else. Hope to see some folks there off and on.

Missed it last night and I REALLY wanted to join in. Just got home from the hospital and I was so exhausted, I passed out. Broke my ankle badly on Thursday falling down the damn stairs. Kind of embarrassing for a skier, lol. Anyway, I'm going to check in periodically all week since I'm laid up and can do little else. Hope to see some folks there off and on.

OUCH!!

Ann Marie, my best goes to you!! Sorry to hear about the ankle injury, I hope you're healed soon!! Miss you, look forward to seeing you in a few weeks for the Nightwish show. ('cause I know you'll be there, broken ankle or not!) :lol:

OUCH!!

Ann Marie, my best goes to you!! Sorry to hear about the ankle injury, I hope you're healed soon!! Miss you, look forward to seeing you in a few weeks for the Nightwish show. ('cause I know you'll be there, broken ankle or not!) :lol:
Heh, you got that right! Looking forward to seeing you! It's been too long.

Anyway, I'm going to check in periodically all week since I'm laid up and can do little else. Hope to see some folks there off and on.
Hope you feel better by now! Didn't see you checking in periodically all week though :p

Maybe you'll have the time to check in tonight though, hopefully everyone else has too! (Personally I'll have to skip tonight's chat again, thanks to the stupid timezone issue combined with an early monday morning wakeup..)