The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

Forgot it was Sunday yesterday. These holiday weekends get me all confused. Hope to catch up with everyone in the chat room soon.

Damn, I managed to fail to post a chat reminder last week, what a loser (was too tired to get on the computer after coming back from a party weekend at Sauna Open Air).

Anyhow since I bet some of you don't have better stuff to do tonight should come chat some!

Damn, jumped in at 4:10 hoping to catch you and hear about Sauna Open Air. Well, hopefully we can chat soon. Anyway, the rest of you peeps come on in.

Damn, jumped in at 4:10 hoping to catch you and hear about Sauna Open Air. Well, hopefully we can chat soon. Anyway, the rest of you peeps come on in.
You can fix that tonight, I'll be on from now (5pm EST) until at least 6, maybe even 7. On vacation now for a couple of weeks so no early wakeup coming up woohoo!

Everyone else feel free to come say hi too! There's a bunch of folks now in.

It was actually busier in the chatroom later in the evening, with a new person 'learning the ropes' and such. Good talking to everyone! Wasted yet another evening where I could've been re-watching BSG. :)

Chat stuff going on tonight! I'm just leaving to see Seventh Wonder at a local pub and if not way too tired from yesterday's Sonisphere festivities I might pop in to chat a little bit after coming home from the SW show.

Chat stuff going on tonight! I'm just leaving to see Seventh Wonder at a local pub and if not way too tired from yesterday's Sonisphere festivities I might pop in to chat a little bit after coming home from the SW show.
SEVENTH WONDER?! Enjoy that!! I'm super jealous!

Me too. Please give us a show report when you can.
Well since I won't be at the chatroom myself tonight (just home a sec ago from a festival seeing Testament, Amon Amarth, Volbeat etc so need some rest before work starting in like 8 hours) so I'll just have to tell you that Seventh Wonder rocked big time and would be a great addition to the PP roster next year!

But you all should chat up some tonight anyway! PP is getting closer --> people are getting more excited --> chatroom should be more crowded.

We be chatting right now!! Come in! Come in!
@ Aki, you sure disappeared fast. Couldn't catch you. Tough being the responsible working guy, I guess.