The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

I had to work the next morning as usual so disappeared right after the chat reminder, sucks but hopefully working hard will help me make it to PP this year :)

Will do the same tonight but you all should go hang out at the chatroom!
We miss you, Aki, but whatever gets you back across the pond to join us at PP, it's all good! I missed this chat too, due to work. Any and all work is a priority right now, dammit.

I had to work the next morning as usual so disappeared right after the chat reminder, sucks but hopefully working hard will help me make it to PP this year :)

*flicks the whip*

If I'm going for the full festival, I expect you to be there too!

Aki, you better be there this year. I think Paul has something for you this year. Oh yeah i need some Koskenkorva if you can manage, just a small one. I will pay you for it.

Aki, you better be there this year. I think Paul has something for you this year. Oh yeah i need some Koskenkorva if you can manage, just a small one. I will pay you for it.
Hell, yea. Count me in on the Koskenkorva, but not the Salmiakkikossu. (Someone actually got me to drink that again last week. How, I do not know.) I like plain or whatever it was we were putting in the Dr. Pepper - vanilla?

If everything goes well with financial and vacation arrangements then it's a deal John! (except I won't allow you to pay for it :p)