The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

Sorry I missed it.....I didn't get back home from ChattaCon until late Sunday. :(
Too bad. I finally made it. Missed ya! Next Sunday is probably out between the Super Bowl and Sonata Arctica show, but maybe I'll be sure to try to make the following Sunday. Any other days when people tend to show? It's always open, right?

Aki, how DARE you actually get a job and become all responsible-like.
Slack off for us, please? Sheesh!

:lol:
Geez, kids these days. What happen to rebellion; living on the wild side? I hope I never get so stuffy and responsible.

Those of you not watching the Superbowl or those who will watch but want to chat about the game and whatever, head over to the chatroom for tonight's chat session :)
In other words, "losers-who-don't-want-to see-the-Giants-make-hisotry" and have nothing better to do...

Ha ha, sorry, but that was one GREAT FUCKING game!! Whoo hoo!!! They had it on the big screen at the Starland. Sanctity should have stfu and let us watch. Noone was watching them. Poor Sonata Arctica; they put on a great show and, by then, everyone was watching the band, but there were damn few there. Jens Johansson made the trip down to see them. He was in quite a "positive" mood. Fun times all around.

Catch y'all in the chatroom later next week.

Looks like Aki is A.W.O.L. today. Perhaps he went to the Metal Expo? More likely to bed early. Anyway, I believe it's time for the weekly chat.

Looks like Aki is A.W.O.L. today. Perhaps he went to the Metal Expo? More likely to bed early. Anyway, I believe it's time for the weekly chat.
It indeed is time for the weekly chat now and I was just going to remind about it but you were like 1 minute faster hehe.

I did go to the Finnish Metal Expo yesterday but that was the last day of it :) (I will be away from the chatroom anyway though since going to bed now)

You should have been at the show last night...we could have used you. Not sure where all of NYC was but they certainly weren't at the show...there were MAYBE 100 people there. :mad:
Yea, that's the same report I got from Ken. Don't know why the label told me the list was full. I contacted them really late which, I'm sure, had a lot to do with it. I really would have liked to go if I wasn't so damned tired. How was the show?