The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

Hah, I beat that goddamned Finn to it this time!

he was too busy eating fish assholes

fishole.jpeg

Damn, my motherboard imploaded. I'm using a veeeery old machine now. it's like "Java? Who be dat?" Pray the computer gods can fix my other processer. Life suck, majorlily now. :( Hope you all had fun.

Been rather quiet Sunday so far but as it's getting close to 5pm EST now it should be getting livelier in the chatroom, you all check out if that's the case :)
Once again, I had a Sunday show. Gojira/Behemoth. Left at 9:15, though. Didn't know the headliner, A Job For A Cowboy (?) and hell, that was enough death/black metal for a Sunday night. Hope to tune it next Sunday....or earlier.

edit: Oh, thanks, Paul. My computer "should" be fixed, but if not, I'll look into that. I've had the weirdest computer problems, but I'll share that in the chat at a later date.

Once again, I had a Sunday show. Gojira/Behemoth. Left at 9:15, though. Didn't know the headliner, A Job For A Cowboy (?) and hell, that was enough death/black metal for a Sunday night. Hope to tune it next Sunday....or earlier.

Job For A Cowboy headlined over Behemoth?! That's....well, it goes beyond gay, and into brokeback territory! :Smug:

I missed the chat also, as I was conducting carpet bombings and other mayhem in the War on Fleadom. :heh:

Job For A Cowboy headlined over Behemoth?! That's....well, it goes beyond gay, and into brokeback territory! :Smug:

I missed the chat also, as I was conducting carpet bombings and other mayhem in the War on Fleadom. :heh:

It's a co-headlining tour, so they're rotating who closes. I know Behemoth closed the NYC show

Sorry, that was a misleading post. JFAC was billed as the headliner on the website. I was actually pleased by that since I was going alone and the weather was shitty. I thought I'd get to see Behemoth and go home early. But the order was switched and I tried to last through the Cowboys and hang in there for Behemoth, but I finally got fed up and bolted. Enjoyed Gojira, though. Were you there, Greg? I only saw one person I know vaguely the whole night.

Sorry, that was a misleading post. JFAC was billed as the headliner on the website. I was actually pleased by that since I was going alone and the weather was shitty. I thought I'd get to see Behemoth and go home early. But the order was switched and I tried to last through the Cowboys and hang in there for Behemoth, but I finally got fed up and bolted. Enjoyed Gojira, though. Were you there, Greg? I only saw one person I know vaguely the whole night.

Nope unfortunately I couldn't make it :( Goddamn school, at least its almost over :)

I thought I'd get to see Behemoth and go home early. But the order was switched and I tried to last through the Cowboys and hang in there for Behemoth, but I finally got fed up and bolted.

This is why I always bring earplugs....so that way, even if you HATE one of the openers, you can always ignore them. :lol:

(I typically wear earplugs during all bands' sets, though, TSO being a recent rare exception.)

Hope you're all having fun :cry: My computer exploded again - after 3x to the shop, a new power supply and hard drive as well as new virus protection (which is preventing me from connecting to ANYTHING!) and a back up battery UPS. :mad: Typing from the ancient Dell right now.

Oh well, back to Rock Band, I guess. Hope to be back up and running someday...

Oops missed bumping this thread last Sunday, was too busy having a good time on my little German vacation then :)

So you all have fun chatting tonight and hope to see many of you join, my vacation is over so need to get some rest now for tomorrow's workday.

Just home from seeing Porcupine Tree and need some sleep myself, but hope some of you make it tonight for some Sunday chat fun! Kinda quiet in the chatroom as of this second so you all should fix that :)

So it's the 2nd last Sunday chat of the year - anyone up for some holiday chatting? Woohoo finally I have monday off work so should stick around in the chatroom for an hour or two from now (5pm EST), come say hello.