The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

pollution said:
Too bad quite a few people missed the women's underwear discussion at the chatroom a couple of days ago! :lol:
Damn, did I miss that? Too bad I had to rush out to a show. :lol:

pollution said:
Too bad quite a few people missed the women's underwear discussion at the chatroom a couple of days ago! :lol:

Oh yeah i was there for that, they were also sending pictures to all the guys in the room showing them in and out of their panties, it ruled. You other guys missed out, oh well next time. :headbang:

Was a great chat! Thanks for the heads up. Lots of great ProgPower discussion as well. Sure have covered a lot of topics. It's become a very helpful PP tool for attendees. Join us any night, but esp. on Sunday!

Aki guilted me into changing this post.

Tom Englund came in a day or two ago. It was neat. I'm also there almost 24/7, and I've been known to give out e-autographs, so all of my fans should join the chat!

Curufin said:
Aki guilted me into changing this post.

Tom Englund came in a day or two ago. It was neat. I'm also there almost 24/7, and I've been known to give out e-autographs, so all of my fans should join the chat!
I want to see the un-edited version.

Haha well, be on the look out for band members so you don't blab on about playing Mercenary in your gym to ... a Mercenary member.

Another Sunday, another weekly scheduled chat session 5-8pm Eastern :)

And for me, also another concert on a Sunday, leaving in a bit to see Danny Cavanagh's (Anathema) solo concert and also his new band Leafblade. Depending on the lengths of the sets I might miss the first half hour or so of the chat session.

Nice chat tonight, but way too serious. :zzz: We need to talk more about music and sex. Should lap dancers get minimum wage or just work for tips? Now there's a burning question :hotjump:

AMBR said:
Nice chat tonight, but way too serious. :zzz: We need to talk more about music and sex. Should lap dancers get minimum wage or just work for tips? Now there's a burning question :hotjump:

Work for tips!!!!! Has alway been that way in Atlanta anyway, and should continue to be that way....:lol: They have the gift of gab and know how to make that cash.... :)

AMBR said:
It was the first time ever it was serious for more than 60 seconds! It wasn't really too serious for too long though :) I should have at least one chat session coming up with a band before the end of August - will tell more when I have it confirmed and scheduled.

Reminder: Sunday=Chatday :) Weekly chat session at 5-8pm once again.

Let's try this again: I'll give a free copy of the long out-of-print Swedish only release of Evergrey: I'm Sorry single to the first new person to join the chatroom during the time mentioned above! (Winner has to use a registered UltimateMetal.com nickname)

pollution said:
Reminder: Sunday=Chatday :) Weekly chat session at 5-8pm once again.

Let's try this again: I'll give a free copy of the long out-of-print Swedish only release of Evergrey: I'm Sorry single to the first new person to join the chatroom during the time mentioned above! (Winner has to use a registered UltimateMetal.com nickname)

booooooooooooo booooooooooooooooo (only cuz it has to be a new person in chat) :p still luving you though Aki :p

kittybeast said:
booooooooooooo booooooooooooooooo (only cuz it has to be a new person in chat) :p still luving you though Aki :p

Changing my name to "Tadpole Stu" :)

J-Dubya - Might make the tail end of chat for a change today....

Awesome chat tonight Thanks to all who joined it, what a great time! I think someone won? Let Finland wake up and fill us in, lol.