The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

pollution said:
Alright it has been a week since the festival - let's have a withdrawal chat session tonight at 5-8pm Eastern time! (I'm sure there will be people on later too though..)
5-8? Was more like 5-2 AM and it was still going when I finally bailed. Julien even got out of bed and got back on. Some excellent discussions, some hilarious bullshit and a lot of great photo sharing. A good way to get over the withdrawel. :headbang:

Sorry i missed most of it my frigging DSL keep going in and out, and finally just crapped out. Well, they did finally get it fixed at about 10:00pm mst, but it was time for bed. Sorry i missed everything.

Reactions: sh0kr0k
AMBR said:
5-8? Was more like 5-2 AM and it was still going when I finally bailed. Julien even got out of bed and got back on. Some excellent discussions, some hilarious bullshit and a lot of great photo sharing. A good way to get over the withdrawel. :headbang:
Hell, I don't think I left until nearly 4am...chatting with those "left coasters". Good times! Let's do it again next week. Save me some koskenkorva! :kickass:

Dragongrrrl said:
Hell, I don't think I left until nearly 4am...chatting with those "left coasters". Good times! Let's do it again next week. Save me some koskenkorva! :kickass:
LOL, we never did find a website on line to import it, did we? At least we know where we can get cloudberry liqueur. Well, there's a little more than half the bottle left. I'll try to save it, lol.

Looks like people (including me) are still having withdrawals - and it's Sunday so it's time to have a 2nd withdrawal chat tonight!

The chat is already getting active this early so it should be lively all day :)