The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

Gonna be at the Moonspell/Katatonia show this Sunday, but may stop in before. (after might be a bit of a mistake, lol)

Sorry about that Ann Marie and Beth, someone ended up getting banned temporarily and mistakenly the one who performed the ban banned all the people using that specific internet service provider you two are using too. Don't worry, it's not going to happen again! :)

Who got banned??? Dang i missed all the good stuff, but hey i had some Progpower vistors and we went out to lunch and ended up spending the whole day just shooting the breeze, and by the time we got home my better half had homework to do so i couldn't get on the puter. Thanks for the great day Gonzo and Rachel

Pyramaze51 said:
Who got banned?
Doesn't matter, it was just because his net connection was being a bitch and making him disconnect/reconnect like every 30 seconds (flooding the chatroom with the join/quit stuff) and we knew he wouldn't be home in a long time. :)

Oh no problem, i guess i was being to nosey, sorry. Glad to see it was all cleared up, hope to join you guys tonight, if i can beat my better half to the computer, or better yet maybe i ought to use the laptop. duhhhhhhhhhhh