The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

LMAO

Soilwork was excellent last night. Too bad I had to leave earlier and miss a great sequence of some of my favorite songs. Crowd was really into it. Two of the openers were excellent. They were Threat Signal and Mnemic. The direct support slot was horrible. Darkest Hour has to be one of the worst bands I've ever seen in my life. They look like The Strokes, they behave like a 70s punk rock band onstage and they sound like shit. Gosh, it was awful.

Can't wait to see Soilwork again. If everything goes as planned (according to what Speed told me), it'll be sometime early 2008 only. :~

Hey, that was a great poem and you were suppose to send me the paper. B's not bad, especially since you wrote it while in the chat room.

Oh, BTW, Aki has a life....sort of, he's just like one of those undead creatures that requires no sleep. :zombie:

Ahh now I know why he took so long to write it... AND got a B. He could get an A like me... BUT... oh well
ANYWAYS....
These people that can't stay away from the computer... (AkicoughMiltoncough)
Chat was dead last time I was there :(

Ahh now I know why he took so long to write it... AND got a B. He could get an A like me... BUT... oh well
ANYWAYS....
These people that can't stay away from the computer... (AkicoughMiltoncough)
Chat was dead last time I was there :(

Well you got an A cause you had the option to re-write it!! Since I missed the original date the paper was due, I missed the golden opportunity...:lol: :lol:

I'm a bright kid, I really am. But sometimes I get lazy...:Smug:

Well you got an A cause you had the option to re-write it!! Since I missed the original date the paper was due, I missed the golden opportunity...:lol: :lol:

I'm a bright kid, I really am. But sometimes I get lazy...:Smug:
Oh, and why did you miss the original date? Too much time on the computer? Her argument holds.

I was able to get into the chat room a few weeks ago but now suddenly my Java doesn't wanna load..
*grumbles* One of these days I'll get it figured out.

OT: the new "multi-quote" feature f%$#in' rocks!! Thanks Deron!

*just peeping my head in here, lol* Soilwork was excellent on Sat night as well. They are at their best when they are headlining. What a set! Thread Signal was GREAT. Mnemic is a very good band, but never compare live to on record. I stood behind Darkest Hour a good 6 years ago, but have absolutely no interest in them whatsoever anymore. Most people were there for them too, go figure. We left the crowded tiny concert room for some comfortable couches and (more) booze in the room next door. On a non-Soilwork related topic, hope everyone is doing well!! CHEERS!!! :p

What irc client do you guys use? I'm looking for a freeware client. I've been using X-chat, but I just discovered it is shareware. Trillium works, but the interface is clumsy as hell.

Of course you can use the Java client, but its not great. I've been using mIRC for about 10 years now. Its shareware, but there are ways to "not make it shareware anymore"... :loco:

Use Google to help ya out. If not, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

What irc client do you guys use? I'm looking for a freeware client. I've been using X-chat, but I just discovered it is shareware. Trillium works, but the interface is clumsy as hell.

mirc is shareware,.....

While it is true that mIrc is shareware, in practice the only impediment to full use of the program before registering and after the trial period is a slight delay before you can bring up the first screen, and an occasional nag-window that pops up. AFAIK it is basically freeware. It's probably the biggest Windows IRC client by a wide margin.

I've been using mIRC for some 10 years and am still happy with it.

Like some others have said, HydraIRC should be a good free one for Windows and for Unix environments (or if you have a remote shell account somewhere) you should use irssi which is really good.

SOME of us were trapped at work....in class....with no Net access.....for hours......after Glenn called at around 10:45 am and left a message congratulating me for being sole sponsor of the one, tr00 headliner...and NOT telling me who the fuck it was..... The guest instructor was lucky I didn't tear his head off. :lol: