The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

Hey, it's early! Gotta finish up some work, but I'll be there in a little while! Cya all soon, and let's get some newcomers in there too!

Obviously a lot of people are busy with Christmas stuff this Sunday so I want to wish all the chat people a Merry Christmas.

However if you're not busy - join us in the chatroom for a little Christmas chat, there are some people around now and at least I'll probably be around for the next few hours too.

Some unfortunate crap happened to the PP webchat files so if you try to load the regular chat you'll only get an empty page. It'll be back to normal tomorrow when I'll head back to my own place to fix it (after spending the Christmas in my hometown).

For those connecting to the chat from Web tonight and tomorrow before it's fixed, you can use this page to connect until things are back normal: JPilot Chat Demo

Fill in your nickname first and change the following two lines, "Channel: ppusa" and "Server name: irc.umbranet.org" and leave everything else unchanged, then finally press the button with the arrow pointing to the orange ball.

EDIT: Everything is back normal now but I'll let this alternative connection option to stay on the forum in case someone has problems joining with the regular webchat client

After the Christmas and New Year Sunday chats it's time to have a regular Sunday chat starting 5pm EST - now that we know all the bands playing the main festival I expect to see some people around discussing the lineup :)

And since the lineup has been announced and it's actually 2007 now I'll definitely contact some bands playing to have a chat session with us like the fun one we had with Mercenary a few months ago.

Sorry I missed the chat last night. I unexpectedly ended up at B.B. Kings for Arsis and Mnemic (ended up seeing Goat Whore and God Forbid too, but would have rather skipped 'em!) Looking forward to catching up with everyone soon.

That Mercenary chat was a lot of fun! Would be great to do more like that.

THE NEW PHONE BOOK IS HERE! THE NEW PHONE BOOK IS HERE! :danceboy:

TherionBanner02.gif