The Prestige, or Wolverine vs. Batman

Karasu

Resident clueless person
Oct 19, 2006
BRAINS
m15mprestige01ani.gif

Anyone seen this yet? I just came back from it and I'm totally stoked. Honestly I have not seen a film with such an intricate and twisted plot. Awesome acting and directing, too.

The Prestige, definately. It is AMAZING.

The Departed is brilliant too, although I suppose that's been out Stateside for a while now.

One serious recommendation, Children of Men. It's been out here for a month or so and due for release around Christmas in the U.S. If you see ONE movie this year, go see it.

well, I just did an Imdb search....and I swear I've already seen this movie (Children of Men).

Has it been out for a while outside of the states now?

I saw the poster for Children of Men at the theatre, and I remember spazzing. OMG P.D. JAMES NOVEL I MUST SEE IT kind of spazzing.

Going to try to get my dad to come with me, definitely.

I also watched the movie The prestige few days back and it was a awesome movie.. :kickass:

Havent seen Children of Men yet, but would definitely watch it sometime. :)

Seraphim Belial said:
well, I just did an Imdb search....and I swear I've already seen this movie (Children of Men).

Has it been out for a while outside of the states now?

Yep. I saw it a good month or so ago.

Yep. I saw it a good month or so ago.

Well, the thing is I think I saw this movie over a year ago...
There is probably another movie of the same topic (if it is a novel), as I do remember the oungest person in the world dying vivedly.

What is this movie that I have never heard about? Its it really wolverine vs batman?

The Prestige is a movie about two rival magicians in the 1800's who pretty much ruin each other's lives for the sake of their magic. Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale play the main characters.

Not to mention, Michael Caine (who played Alfred in Batman Begins) is also in the movie, as well as David Bowie and Andy Serkis.

Bottom line: Wolverine + Batman and his butler + Jareth the Goblin King + Gollum = Coolest Movie Ever.