Kill Bill vs. Matrix Revolutions

Cenk

Anathemaniac since 1993
May 27, 2002
Istanbul
just came back from seeing Matrix Revolutions - what a bullshit film. the story line is just stupid and the acting is terrible. you can't have a movie with just special effects and nothing else. the first matrix is the only good one in the trilogy, and even that was not that great.

on the other hand Kill Bill is the movie of the year, hands down. and one of the most entertaining movies i've ever seen. if you haven't seen it yet, go see it now.

what did you people think of these movies?

i only remember about matrix revo (which i watched last night) that i was drinkin Matrix Reloaded brand of Powerade during it, and that was good, kiwi+watermelon taste, green color. The movie sucked.

Susie said:
shit i was gonna go and see that tonight, is it that bad :erk: well i've seen kill bill and that ruled the day :hotjump: i loved it :cool:
it's not as bad as the second one. the special effects are probably the best out of all matrix films. but it's just.. boring.zzz.. but especially the ending makes you go "ohh fuck off". that's what ruined the whole thing for me and that's all i'm gonna say.

Ive heard somewhere that the wachowskis are in the scientology sect so er.. :-/

same here. the first one was good (not great), the second one was bad and this one is just crap. i haven't seen kill bill yet but it's tarantiono so at least it will be enjoyable.

but fuck all that, dogville came out this friday and i still haven't seen it. i wanna kill meself. they say it's even better than dancer (can that ever happen?) i'm off me head like. o_O

Cenk said:
it's not as bad as the second one. the special effects are probably the best out of all matrix films. but it's just.. boring.zzz.. but especially the ending makes you go "ohh fuck off". that's what ruined the whole thing for me and that's all i'm gonna say.

what kind of an ending would you want? Why do you think it sucks?

Matrix Rev. pretty much sucked, all though it was better than it's predecessor.

It wrapped everything up fine for me, but part 1 did that also, I could have lived without the other 2 films.

My main problem was that it was 'apparently' conceived as a trilogy, so why did part 2 and 3 have such Limp Dick storylines and scripts compared to the original.

Glad the series is finished!!!

As for Kill Bill----------Movie of the year hands down------------

Saw Kill Bill, thumbs up!

Will see Matrix Rev. soon, although i hear it should be shit like, never mind gotta make up my own opinion.

Ah, and Sol, about Dogville, i just saw it. It's a different movie, so that is a plus point. And yes, i like it, strange but cool. And Dancer in the Dark is good as well, wicked ending like, not surprisingly, but just because of that it's wicked,

Cerulean said:
Nevermind, I thought they had never played that one live. I can't remember Danny doing lead vocals at any Anathema gig anyway.
he did lead vocals on "Comfortably Numb" when I saw them supporting Porcupine Tree in May 2001.