The Probably Stoppable MMA Thread

I loved watching Cro Cop back in the day...

hey so I lost track of UFC after Silva embarrassed Forrest maybe 8 months ago? Can anyone give me must-see events to download between then and now?

Yeah I've been watching those breakdown videos for quite a while. Those two guys smell like douchebags from all the way across the internet, but they still crack me up with all the different metaphors they use when explaining techniques, not to mention they obviously know their shit and love jiu-jitsu. I always look forward to the soon-to-be-posted breakdowns whenever I see a sick submission in the UFC. The coolest one I've seen recently was The Korean Zombie's twister on Leonard Garcia. Those guys were stoked to break that one down and it was actually sort of cool to see a couple of Gracies give props to Eddie Bravo.

I'll just leave this here.

ginacarano1_large.jpg

I heard a rumor Lesnar backed out of his fight because of some injury that would require surgery before every fight from now on, does anyone know is this is true?

Something like that. I'm not a Lesnar fan at all, but I feel for the guy big time. That's gotta be horrible altogether.

Something like that. I'm not a Lesnar fan at all, but I feel for the guy big time. That's gotta be horrible altogether.

Yeah, poor guy. He isn't one of my favorites by any means but he's definitely one of the most interesting fighters to watch due to that raw power and size. What a shame...

I hate Lesnar and pray for him to get destroyed every fight, but he actually seemed like a decent coach on Ultimate Fighter, and a not-asshole, I was surprised. (especially given that his skills when he fights seem fairly weak)

I don't like Lesnar either, but don't hate him. I'm stoked for Cain v. Dos Santos, that is going to be a great fight. Even though Junior's boxing is out of this world, if Cain takes it to the ground I think he can out-wrestle Junior, and maybe even submit him.

holy shit, kongo looked like he was out TWICE, arms completely down etc, somehow ref didnt stop it, he throws a wild punch on wobbly ass legs and catches dude right in the chin hahaha. fuckin crazy! anything can happen with these big guys.

Last edited by a moderator: