The Probably Stoppable MMA Thread

What service/website do you use for placing bets? I've tried to register at betus.com and it says betting is not allowed in my jurisdiction, whatever that means. It sucks, because I am very good at predicting fights and I am always missing opportunities to cash in on underdogs (Lauzon, Korean Zombie, etc). I REALLY need to put money down on an in-shape and world-class striker Overeem vs an out-of-shape and outclassed Lesnar =O

UFC event tomorrow is free on fox if you have cable/satellite. Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis, Chael Sonnen vs. Michael Bisping, and Demian Maia vs. Chris Weidman. Chael is going to manhandle bisping. Here is a funny interview to keep you entertained in the meantime.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF5BIBh-mSM&list=FLFlvBXGKinD1MizpA9rMYtA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Any Nick Diaz fans? I personally think Carlos Condit is going to be a more dangerous fight for him than GSP. Condit has 13 ko's and 13 subs; that is a freaky stat. Diaz is tough to finish and is good at controlling the pace of fights. I also want him to win so he can finally fight Georges St. Pierre.

Roy Nelson vs. Werdum should also be an interesting fight. Someone is going to get caught with either a submission or punch.

And if you are a betting man, place a wager on Koscheck beating Pierce. Safe money...

I like Nick Diaz but I HATE HATE FUCKING HATE his camp and especially his trainer/manager Cesar "Call That Motherfucker Out" Gracie. Fuck that piece of shit.

That said though, I htink Diaz wins this fight by decision. He won't be able to finish Condit, but he'll outpace and outpoint him. Championship fight, so it's 5 rounds. Deep water. Diaz undoubtedly has the cardio for that. Condit's best chance is a KO. I see absolutely no way he'll be able to submit Diaz.

i kinda like the Diaz brothers because they are from Stockton which is kinda local, but i also dont like them because they act like they are from Stockton.

SPOILERS

Oh man I was pissed when Condit won the decision. He ran backwards for 25 minutes and aside from two nice head kicks, threw little chicken shit kicks all night. Diaz is a warrior, but I do see how Condit scored better on the judges card. Also, I knew Werdum was going to win. He has the best jiu jitsu of any heavyweight, period. He submitted fedor and people forget he got the better of Overeem striking. He also surprised me with some of his kicks. As far as my bets, I placed a 9 fight parlay on the whole event and got ALL OF THEM RIGHT EXCEPT DIAZ!!! I only bet 1 dollar to make $24, but still 8 out of 9 is good predicting. I also made twenty dollars on Koscheck, on a fight I honestly would say he lost.

hahaha
moron
Diaz did pretty much nothing. He walked forward the whole time. big deal
Condit was smart and landed kick after kick after kick. Also had some great combos
Not sure what the fuck you were watching