The Probably Stoppable MMA Thread

I don't mind Kimbo. He's never claimed to be the best, or even one of the best. He's always been humble and he knows he's new to the sport. He was totally classy in defeat and very respectful of Petrazelli in the post-fight interview. He works hard and he fought a completely game opponent on an hour's notice who made a name for himself by always wanting to fight bigger, tougher guys.

The craziest thing about the fight is that he got put down by a little 4" jab, and I've seen Kimbo walk right into power shots on his chin and not even flinch before. It's always the ones that you don't see coming. I'm glad to see Kimbo exposed as the real rookie he is. I don't mind Kimbo the fighter, but the way he's been hyped up and given so much glory in the sport when so many others have worked so much harder and longer for it but never gotten it always kinda of irritated me.

The saddest part of the fight was watching the fucking VP of EliteXC freaking out at the ref in the background as Kimbo was getting KO'd, claiming he was hitting the back of the head. THAT GUY is worse for MMA than Kimbo is by a landslide.

I can hear Dana White now: "Kimbo just got beat by UFC reject."

I don't mind Kimbo. He's never claimed to be the best, or even one of the best. He's always been humble and he knows he's new to the sport. He was totally classy in defeat and very respectful of Petrazelli in the post-fight interview. He works hard and he fought a completely game opponent on an hour's notice who made a name for himself by always wanting to fight bigger, tougher guys.

The craziest thing about the fight is that he got put down by a little 4" jab, and I've seen Kimbo walk right into power shots on his chin and not even flinch before. It's always the ones that you don't see coming. I'm glad to see Kimbo exposed as the real rookie he is. I don't mind Kimbo the fighter, but the way he's been hyped up and given so much glory in the sport when so many others have worked so much harder and longer for it but never gotten it always kinda of irritated me.

The saddest part of the fight was watching the fucking VP of EliteXC freaking out at the ref in the background as Kimbo was getting KO'd, claiming he was hitting the back of the head. THAT GUY is worse for MMA than Kimbo is by a landslide.

I can hear Dana White now: "Kimbo just got beat by UFC reject."

Yeah your right, and I have seen Kimbo get hit hard and not do a thing, and it looks like a little jab totally fucked him up bad.

2793954551_e3ba1d0d5a_o.jpg

The animated gif I saw earlier today was plenty, thx.

I actually thought about posting Koscheck's KO on this page today.

what did I miss?
Two complete bone breaks in two different fights (Corey Hill threw a kick that got checked and his shin snapped completely in half like a twig, and some guy named Al-Hassan got caught in an armbar and didn't tap... the ref called the fight as his elbow snapped in half and he was visibly vomiting after the fight right when the cameras cut away from him).... and Koscheck KTFO of Yoshida. Check this out:

a11hmh.jpg

Two complete bone breaks in two different fights (Corey Hill threw a kick that got checked and his shin snapped completely in half like a twig, and some guy named Al-Hassan got caught in an armbar and didn't tap... the ref called the fight as his elbow snapped in half and he was visibly vomiting after the fight right when the cameras cut away from him).... and Koscheck KTFO of Yoshida. Check this out:

a11hmh.jpg
oh man, im totally watching that this weekend.

Just FYI, the Corey Hill fight didn't air on TV, but I believe it's available for free at UFC.com right now.

Anthony Johnson seeks revenge on Kevin Burns for poking his eye multiple times in their last fight, bad enough to require surgery to fix. Saturday night was the rematch... and justice was served in the form of a kiss from Johnson's foot. This is a beautiful KO, one of the best I've ever seen. I went through the ceiling when it happened.

dbpbvk.gif