The Probably Stoppable MMA Thread

and the cheek, and the chin. G'night!

In the replays from other angles you can clearly see how Johnson switches his hips to turn into the kick, thus making it a shorter distance for his leg to cover in a faster amount of time, generating more power than if he'd just stepped back and thrown the kick like normal. It was a thing of beauty, I'm gonna try to find a gif of that view.

Success! SO pretty.

nh1a45.jpg

hahaha. That was a nice lookin' sweep the little dude pulled off when the big guy was on top of him.

Tonight's the night Big Nog puts Mir to sleep. I recommend watching. This probably the UFC's best card this year.

Ultimate2008.jpg

Yeah I hate Mir and I hate the fact that Krig is cheering for him. I do wanna see Forrest and Wandy win though.

Can't wait for UFC 93, I have a feeling Mir is gonna dominate Lesner, but I hope Lesner is training his balls off to pull out a surpise for us. Mir is amazing, especially with the incredible ease he defeated Minotauro... I think he can own Lesner as we know him now, but if Lesner has been training hard I think he might be able to catch a good one on Mir and fucking pound him. We'll see.