The Probably Stoppable MMA Thread

This is what happens when you fight Fedor.

Fedor_Emelianenko_vs_AndreiArlovski_1000070.jpg

Fedor is godly. Barnett is gonna give him problems but .....no big. Dana White is a bitch. AA was winning that fight but god stepped in and told Fedor....." flying knee " * fading away slowly* so Fedor did the most naturally thing . He raised his bear paw to the sky and said " Bring forth the bearded jaw for I must crush it!" So it is written so shall it be done.

RIP Helio Gracie. He died today. 1913 - 2009. One of the most innovative and influential martial artists to ever live. Without Helio there are no Gracies, which means no Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

95 years old and still training til the day he died. Respect and appreciation.

helio_medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So tomorrow's the day. Weigh ins are later today and afterwards I will make my final pick, but right now I gotta go with GSP. What do you think?

1162541.jpg

Man BJ got SMASHED. I love it! I bet his words aren't tasting very good right about now.

2n7kpdl.gif

yeh i dunno, i guess that's what guys who buy maxim want to see? or that's what the editors of maxim have decided that's what guys want to see? a google search on her name produces numerous pictures that are far more attractive and realistic than that maxim spread.