The problem with Tool

Quite possibly the best moment in modern rock/metal music history takes place here ~

First...the bass "takes off"

And then...

"With my feet upon the ground I move myeslf between the sounds and open wide to suck it in.
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.
Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going."

~ If you can't get into that, I feel sorry for you.

Both bands have their strong points and weak points, as do all bands. No band is perfect. As for what those points are, well, I won't list them as they'd just be my opinion anyway.

I respect Tool's, uh...talent, it's just, I don't know, I haven't been able to get into a lot of their stuff. It's weird, because I really like A Perfect Circle.

Oh, and Tool's elitist fans really do suck. I'm so tired of going to all these different band boards and having people say: This is shit. Listen to TOOL! They're so much better than this shit. This shitty shit. Shitty piece of shittin' shit. Tool rocks! Maynard is God! Awww...Toooooooool....Ohhhhh...(Shits pants.)

It's really annoying. The fans. Annoying=them. Yeah.

wow you guys don't like tool. so what? not everyone likes beethoven but the deaf bastard was a genius! Most people need to see what was involved to create those legendary pieces to appreciate the music. You should learn the meaning behind tool's music and then perhaps you will at least appreciate their creativity and musicianship.