The Proffesions you dislike?

Slaughterhouse dude. I'd rather be made to catch my own meat than know about this bogusness. I shouldn't have watched that show. :rolleyes:

I dislike professions that help people "be lazy" too. Like...there are just many, I hate to just pick one. If it's something that you can't honestly do without this person, HONESTLY, then that's a good profession, but to contribute to the laziness of others... Ugh.

n/m

"From this cold, lonely shell I am free."

A plumber. Enough said *blagh* mmm..An asbestos cleaner..and back in the Medieval days I would have hated to be one of those taste testers checking for poison. Can you imagine what that would feel like? *brrrr*

anything that has to do with plenty of careers... administration, law, contability, international relations, communications, any engineering, politics, architecture, graphic and industrial design, marketing, commerce, economics...

I'm not very ordered nor responsible, I hate numbers, have a below average mechanical reasoning and I truly despise sales and marketing strategies.

Originally posted by Claire's Horror
anything that has to do with plenty of careers... administration, law, contability, international relations, communications, any engineering, politics, architecture, graphic and industrial design, marketing, commerce, economics...

I'm not very ordered nor responsible, I hate numbers, have a below average mechanical reasoning and I truly despise sales and marketing strategies.

Well, that leaves prostitution! Requires no counting, no reading, no talking, and no reasoning. At least you'll have the prestige of knowing that you are in the oldest profession on this earth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

j/k

Drug dealers.
I think the reasons are obvious. :)