The Progpower Contest Winner Has Been Chosen... The Grand Declaration Of War!

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
(and this post rules more than that Mayhem album, yessir)

... the winner HAS BEEN CHOSEN!

Their tickets will be in their next issue of LotFP Weekly which is now going into hyperdrive to finish.

I want to have #45 out by ProgPower, which means I need to pump out one every frickin week till then.

It WILL HAPPEN.

And I'll tell you why I mean it this time, as opposed to the feeble summer I've lazed and confused my way through.

I had the best time of my life this past week. Which was preceded by fear and anticipation like never before. Life CHANGED for me, completely!

And then it was over.

And I thought...

Oh god...

... I have suddenly learned deep and meaningful things about life...

... and I had come to a revelation at that very instant.

MICHAEL KISKE IS A WHINY BASTARD.

Yes! Laying there, in bed, alone, and all I can think of is, "God, he sucks! And people COPY HIM?"

And there's no such thing as 'progressive' music and I shan't use the word anymore unless goading on musicians in interviews.

Yes.

There is much to be done.

Only I can do it!

KILL THE BAD MUSIC!

The reason the columnists haven't been announced (two have been chosen) is because a decent amount of the contest entries were sent in by potential columnists. I finally had my boss select the winning contest entry because I couldn't remember to have a waitress do it. He likes German techno and hates German heavy metal so he was totally unbiased. But I couldn't select final columnists before drawing the prize, cause LotFP Employees winning an LotFP Contest would be poo. So the contest is done, THIS WEEK THE LAST TWO COLUMNISTS WILL BE PICKED! LESS WORK FOR ME! R0XX0RS! A WINNER IS ME! ALL YOUR NEWSLETTER ARE BELONG TO ME!

*ahem*

There will be a COMPLETELY NEW AND IMPROVED format for LotFP Weekly. It will LOOK DIFFERENT! FEEL DIFFERENT! It will massage your temples and molest your cat!

*maybe not*

But change is afoot.

Better.

Awesomer.

More attitudinal.

Cause now, I'm not a sad, bitter old man with an attitude.

I am now a HAPPY bitter old man with an attitude!

The world shall tremble.

Oh yes, it shall.

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Jim, in a rant full of wisdom and madness, scribed:
"MICHAEL KISKE IS A WHINY BASTARD.

Yes! Laying there, in bed, alone, and all I can think of is, 'God, he sucks! And people COPY HIM?'"
You are just now realizing this, Grasshopper? Ah well, you're training has taken a great bound forward, at the very least, with this realization. ;)
Now and Forever,
lmjh, who thinks Kiske is great to make fun of, with all those hilariously bad Helloweeny lyrics!
NP: Dio and Yngwie making "Dream On" even better than it was before!