The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

Just announced the next round of Metal 2 The Masses in London.

Were up against one of our local bands Serillian and 4 other bands.
If your in London come down and help us with this one! it will be cheap to get in, good beeer and 6 bands!

might help huh? hahahaha sorry
june 23rd

also, we got a small review in this months terrorizer mag

I've got update on that. We've just given up trying to make people interested. Just making music for ourselves and uploading it. But yeh Groan is taking over majorly... Album coming out, writing a new one and then a UK tour early 2011. So it's more than I'd ever hoped for.

Also just to keep the interest flowing... NEW GROAN TRACK!

www.myspace.com/groanuk

FAR OUT!!

When are you planning for having the CD out?

Great stuff Groan. Congrats Dan, I want t smoke weed every time I listen to it. :D

On another note, Evil Insight has finally found a new bassist! Oh god, this whole process of building your own rehearsal place and getting a new bassist has taken far too long. We are writing new material(we have about 4 new songs and one we resurrected) and plan on doing shows again very soon. And of course we plan on releasing the demo, Im getting the master today. I plan on giving it away for free to anyone on this forum who requests it. I will tell you ll about it soon.

Stay Thrash fellow Evile forumers.

Just uploaded a bunch of footage of my old band onto youtube... This was my favourite of our songs... unfortunately the start is missing. Excuse my rubbish vocals.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZgr1eKco80&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Shrapnel have just booked studio time in august to do a second EP with Russ Russell at Parlour studios! No more info right now but I can't stop smiling!:p

I think we were gonna work with Russ at some point, then changed our minds because Evile dd it and we didn't wanna appear to be copycats haha. Kinda wish we had now. STill, looking forward to the new stuff - No Saviours is sweet as f00k