The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

I'd say that the best possible one would be the top one but curvier(?), a bit like in the bottom one.

NECROPOLIX.jpg

What do you think??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaPwn
I'd say that the best possible one would be the top one but curvier(?), a bit like in the bottom one.

What do you think??

I FUCKING LOVE IT :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D! Dude that's awesome! Thanks so much man, I and the other guys really appreciate the work you've put into this!

:lol: I could have quoted and commented on almost every post since my last one, but that would have just been silly... so thank you, and :lol:

I FUCKING LOVE IT :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D! Dude that's awesome! Thanks so much man, I and the other guys really appreciate the work you've put into this!

No problem, I'm glad you like it! :kickass: Anything you'd like to change, colour or anything, let me know. Personally, I think it looks great white/black... but yeah, just let me know and I'll get it done.

Oh and, Rumblefish needs vocals!! :zombie:

I could have quoted and commented on almost every post since my last one, but that would have just been silly... so thank you, and

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaPwn
I FUCKING LOVE IT ! Dude that's awesome! Thanks so much man, I and the other guys really appreciate the work you've put into this!
No problem, I'm glad you like it! Anything you'd like to change, colour or anything, let me know. Personally, I think it looks great white/black... but yeah, just let me know and I'll get it done.

Oh and, Rumblefish needs vocals!!

If you could change the colour to a green, yellow or red (I don't really mind which), then that'd be awesome :) But still as everyone else is saying, you have legendary skills man!