The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

Yeah, I can give it a shot if you like man... The one you did reminds me of this,

811_logo.gif

That'd be awesome if you would man! That logo's like what I was aiming for, the kind of spiky thing. We're a thrash band if it helps. Thanks a bunch ;D

Yeah man, sure. I can give it a go. Do you guys have a myspace? If so shot us a link in here, I'll give you guys a listen and draw up a logo sometime soon.

One of the guys is going to set up a myspace soon, but we haven't actually recorded anything yet. We'll try and get something done soon (Demolition Hammer covers ;))

Clips from our first gig a week ago.

We don't have a bassplayer at the moment, but we still play anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right MegaPwn, here's a few of the rough ideas I've come up with for the Necropolix logo. Let me know what you think, what you like, what you don't like, what you think is cool, what you think is shit etc etc

oh and, be honest! haha

Necropolix1c-1.png

Necropolix4.png

Necropolix2c-1.png

Yeah, that's the only one I really like to be honest :lol: They were just sketches I came up with while I was at work today though, something else could always be done if need be.

I like the bottom one too, I think it could be improved though. They all could, I just wanted to get MegaPwn's take on them so I knew what direction to go in.

Nice work man! I'd agree with dave and say that the top one is awesome, but the bottom one is also pretty wicked (as is the middle one). But yeah I think that the top one is best :) I'd say that the best possible one would be the top one but curvier(?), a bit like in the bottom one. Thanks again man!