The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

i know what you mean but still, dont know what you guys think of the new album but i likes it

Tbh Ive not given the new album a fair chance as Im really having trouble accepting those "newcomers" riffing under the name of Sepultura. Its kindof "conservative" in a way, but its just... well its like checking out a totally new band that im not too open minded about. Anyway, this opportunity is just awesome for you guys and I wish you all the best!

I'll post up some more info for you here!

l_08395faf8d9841ee86043047835278d8.png

Groan - The Sleeping Wizard

01 The Ride of the Anarchist
02 Witchy Woman
03 Psychedelic Demons
04 Deadly Omens
05 The Martyr King
06 Sleeping Wizard
07 Ancient Space (Master of Time)

It's a traditional 70s styled album filled with some amazing some themes ranging from King Charles the First, to the end of the world, to a sexy witchy woman. Dirty guitar riffs and raunchy solos and filthy bass lines. So if you're into your 70s stuff, look no further.

Releasing a limited run of 50 CDs soon-ish.

Rusty, do you know if Shrapnel are playing with Sepultura at the Reading gig? It's on my birthday so it will be the perfect way to celebrate. I'll bring some mates down and make sure Shrapnel get the response they deserve. Hopefully be able to catch a drink with you guys

hey man, nice thought, nothing right now but we might be on a couple other dates. Not going to be on the london show which i s a shame but fingers crossed for some others.

For any one in London, We are at the Scala this coming friday, in an attempt to get more people to come we are buying tickets for people. We just want to get asked back and want people to hear us so if you want a ticket let me know and I can give you my mobile number. When your there give me a call and i will run a ticket out for you and you can have it on us! Thats 5 bands at an awesome venue for free! everybody likes free right! theyre going to be £9 otd now aswel so save yourself almost a tenner!

I mentioned this somewhere else but meh.

maor.jpg

METAL AXE OF RAGE. It's basically just a thing that me and my friend do for lolz. We mostly play thrash covers and stuff, dunno about original material yet. I'll have to get our cover of Angel of Death up at some point.