The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

Sat in Parlour Studios waiting for Russ and the rest of the guys to arrive! Got here last night about 10:30 and sat with Russ for about an hour forming a game plan and going through some demo stuff.

Studio updates everyday for those interested! check em on our facebook page:
Shrapnel Facebook

Can't wait to get started!:p

Studio was excellent! sounds badass! should get the final thing back in a few weeks.

We are supporting exodus at islington academy on nov 23rd! :D

UNLEASH THE MEGABUMP

Hypertension are now going to be taking part in The Devil's Legion: A Tribute to Onslaught and we're doing... Welcome to Dying! This. Is. Amazing. As. Fuck.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Welcome to Dying, it's a 12 minute epic from the In Search of Sanity album. A slightly shortened version for you here:

I reckon we can pull this off pretty well. SO stoked, this'll add some extra substance to the whole tribute album as most of it (if not all of it) is heavy and aggressive as sin. This is going to be rather special I must admit!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a band called Acts of Sedition, we're still trying to figure out what the fuck we're doing but we've been working on this really cool A/E minor song, with a random whammy pedal lick that sounded pretty cool :lol:

We're pseudo recording, so you may see some stuff next month.

Playing in London.

9th October at The Old Blue Last with Rise Above Records Witchsorrow! There also could be a very very very special DJ set afterwards and more. Watch this space. Also come to the gig!

Last edited by a moderator:
A local band supported Purified in Blood here recently. Sadly I've got little to say on PiB.

I have this band that I really, REALLY want to go ahead with but with the Bloodbrawl album, Utopian Black and Hypertension to think about I don't know if I should. Which is hartbreaking because I REALLY want to do it.

Thanks alot man! Ye I think about it all the time but we really wanted to send a complete demo with real print, but I think we've decided not to make too much out of the demo except spreading it as much as we can. We just burn them ourselves totally low-budget style, but theres a charm to that as well I guess. You want me to send along with some shirts?

Is that Shadows Lie Within you're talking about? By the way Dave, I still cant stop listening to DH......