The "Random Bullshit" Thread

i was looking at the pic four times to make sure I am not dreaming *laughing*

I am wondering what answer I will get to the email I sent them, telling them not wanting to be unpolite but that the pictured person wouldn´t be the one being talked about in the profile *laughing*

It's fucking hard to find Kamelot, Sonata Arctica, Turisas or Dethklok/Metalocalypse merchandise in my size [or at all]!
The stuff I like in their webstores - they've either sold out of smalls, or sold out completely.
And nobody's selling anything interesting on eBay.

:err:

Will check them out, thanks man. ;)

Seriously though. People who design bands merchandise [not styles, but the actual FIT of clothings etc] need to realize that: 1] not everybody is obese, despite the image America projects and 2] there is a need for FEMALE sizes.

A small men's shirt is still twice my freakin' size.

and they should realise that high collars on tshirts just don't look the best :S At least I think I look better when the shirt is cut a bit deeper (and then there is still enough space for the print)

Or instead of having plain old shirts, have some cooler designs. Low cut, slim, figure hugging singlets/tank tops, or like CoBs Asian-styled girls top, or a carefully designed ripped top etc, whatever, play around with the material...not just stick to the plain old boring typical shirt.

and they should realise that high collars on tshirts just don't look the best :S At least I think I look better when the shirt is cut a bit deeper (and then there is still enough space for the print)

yeah, and you dont feel like getting strangled -.-

plus i want shirts that dont seem to be made for girls with hardly any boobs - dont ahve that much actually, but still, either I can wear the shirt as a sleeping-shirt or it is really tight

yeah...would be a cool idea *laughing*

if I will ever make my musicmanagement-studies and finish them, I will definetely make sure that those issues get sorted out at the band/label/whatsoever I work for XD

it's a nice idea, but I don't think you will be very successful with that. Not because if your abilities, but it would mean special designs and make the merchandise even more expensive.

haha i already think in that..and since then my friend still thinking could be nice idea get our own rock store..in my city exist a company who produces t-shirts for girls but are limited with designs and till now i cant find a place to buy, they used to have a site but didnt know what happend :rofl: i only see them in concerts.

Well you can find some stuff of Sonata on this
http://www.jsrdirect.com

Sampy Arctica™;8018406 said:
Will check them out, thanks man. ;)

Seriously though. People who design bands merchandise [not styles, but the actual FIT of clothings etc] need to realize that: 1] not everybody is obese, despite the image America projects and 2] there is a need for FEMALE sizes.

A small men's shirt is still twice my freakin' size.

I second this!!! Seriously it's impossible to get a SMALL hoodie!! I have to buy male mediums, they drown me!!! I also hate the fact that men have a choice of four or five t-shirts, but women inevitably get one, two if you're lucky!