The "Random Bullshit" Thread

bwahahahahahahaha XD

i think I´ll stick to playing cello...and the plan to somewhen start playing nyckelharpa...yes, I am weird. lol. and proud of it XD

Kicking some drums can't be that difficult, just watch yourself and don't hurt your foot while doing it!

I got a drumkit around . . . July I think. The most dangerous thing about them are two things:

1. the practice pad . . . which is like a rubber/wood/plastic/something slab that you use to quietly learn stuff . . . well, most of these pads are very bouncy . . . I hit myself with a stick in the forehead twice just because it bounced a lot

2. muting a cymbal . . . . like you smash it and you grab it quickly . . . . well, someone rushed to grab it and the cymbal went under the guy's fingernail . . . . the thing hurts apparently as bad as running full speed and slamming your pinky toe in some furniture . . . . hasn't this already happened to everyone?? :zombie:

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

the thing hurts apparently as bad as running full speed and slamming your pinky toe in some furniture . . . . hasn't this already happened to everyone?? :zombie:

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I know exactly what you mean!! Happens to me all the time and i hate it :p

I know exactly what you mean!! Happens to me all the time and i hate it :p
+1
It's kinda one of the most painful things ever. At least for me. I, like, lose my balance, get an instant headache and also seem to learn lots of new swear words instantly. :lol:

Also, I did not mean it like drumming would be dangerous, but difficult plain and simple. I can hardly synchronize my left hand with my right on the piano, let alone foot + hands. And also make that sound good. :lol:

+1
It's kinda one of the most painful things ever. At least for me. I, like, lose my balance, get an instant headache and also seem to learn lots of new swear words instantly. :lol:

Also, I did not mean it like drumming would be dangerous, but difficult plain and simple. I can hardly synchronize my left hand with my right on the piano, let alone foot + hands. And also make that sound good. :lol:

lol i wish i had the money to buy a guitar or even better a drumkit! On guitar hero i really suck at playing guitar but drumming seems to go pretty ok :p

maybe one day!

I'll try to sing, but only if i consumed enough alcohol :p Or else i can just smash into a drumkit and do a semi-inconsistent-drunk hyperblast-attempt XD

Or we can let this bastard do the vocals!

Line-up:
Bashing like crazy: Dennisrammstein
Cello : Cari
Drunk : Stonewoman
Nothing (just headbang i guess): Andreas

Bandname???

Last edited by a moderator:
we can all be drunk, that would meake our project even more promising XD

who is going to be our busdriver?
XD
I have a clue but I don´t think the person would agree anyways LOOOOL ;)) /jk