The "Random Bullshit" Thread

I can't help but rofl at the guy I saw earlier that was sitting in front of a uv therapy light wearing winter clothes with his hat over his face....

That happened hundreds of times to me. I've started thinking my computer is kinda PMSy, cause, every two months or so, it needs to have one "crashing week", and after a few days of trouble, it keeps on working as if nothing. *shrugs*

hahaha I SOOOOO know that...my normal computer has it...it got better now since he got rid off me when I was in Finland, but gets worse and worse each week I am here in germany again LOL
my notebook doesn´t do it. yet. XD

my normal computer has it...it got better now since he got rid off me when I was in Finland, but gets worse and worse each week I am here in germany again
That means you and your computer are astrologically incompatible. B-) :lol:

@Mika: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy2rTKkNviU&feature=related[/ame]
3.10-3.22 :D:D
Also, maybe if he didn't have to play that part on keys, he would have stood up and done a happy little dance. :lol:

thats why I was so scared all weekend long but didnt know what caused it...you´ve been invading germany... ;))

So apparently Andreas is an undercover spy trying to conquer Europe. Good to know. Next stop, Romania and then we become a Dutch colony. <3 <3 :lol:

I don't know anything about Dennis either. Apparently he hasn't been active for 3 days, so I suppose he's either busy/his computer got fucked badly/he's taking a Turisas-break. :lol:

He did have a post after he reported his computer issues. Dude, I really feel for the guy!! I just went through something similar a while ago . . . . my external hard drive where I store most of my photos just stopped working right. I think overall I lost like 3 photos out of a few thousand, so not too bad. But it could have been worse.

LOL, can you imagine something like . . . . . . "Hey Mathias, I am calling from the recording studio . . . unfortunately, your band's master recordings were on an external hard drive which started to develop bad clusters and the recovery is impossible."

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

well, I know a band to which that happened...XD
but at least it was saved on some backup-external-drive aswell LOL

"Hey Mathias, I am calling from the recording studio . . . unfortunately, your band's master recordings were on an external hard drive which started to develop bad clusters and the recovery is impossible."

:lol: :lol:
I can kinda relate to all of this as well. I've reinstalled XP twice in like one month, lost all the music I had stored on it, all the homework and stuff and now I behave super-nicely with my computer so that it doesn't happen again.
Cause you know, I only just recovered *some* of my music. :lol:

No i'm still here :p Some smart computer experts are looking at it , but i haven't had an answer yet :p I REALLY hope it's fixable!

My parents were skiiing to (without me that is) so after school and work i had to cook, clean etc.. But now i'm back ;)
Good to see people missed me around here, it really touched me :p