The "Random Bullshit" Thread

lol

i am so tired but still dont feel like sleeping...now this shit starts again -.-´

Oh I know that feeling so well. I have this "waking up at 6 AM" school schedule and even though I always swear to myself to go to bed at 11 o'clock and fall asleep half an hour later, I always find myself counting sheep for hours. Such a frustrating feeling.
I used to drink an insomnia tea just after school started and it worked for a couple of weeks, I fell asleep easier, but then the body got used to it I think and it got back to usual.
It's just meh. :(

theball.jpg

..and if that wasnt the case, it still wouldnt be too uncommon that soccer players wear two different pairs of shoes LOL

ah damnit, epic fail XD shouldve been sleeping instead of posting on communities LOOOL

napping doesnt really work for me because afterwards I mostly even more tired than before XD

My laptop just crashed without any warning and now it seems i lost all my schoolwork! ****

That happened hundreds of times to me. I've started thinking my computer is kinda PMSy, cause, every two months or so, it needs to have one "crashing week", and after a few days of trouble, it keeps on working as if nothing. *shrugs*
Also, in that situation, it usually turns on after I unplug it, plug it back in like half an hour and try again.
Hope it gets fixed, let us know. :)

/edit: I just remembered something that makes me laugh every time and I wanted to share it with you guys:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
In a moment of blind stupor, I thought the frontman (the guy in the hat) was Tuomas Holopainen, so that video made me laugh more than it originally would have, had my brain been working correctly....I now want to see a Nightwish vid with Cossack dancing:lol: