The "Random Bullshit" Thread

XD

Hyvää Joulua, Merry Christmas...or whatever you celebrate or how you say it in your language ;)

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas everyone! What did you all get as presents? :D
We haven't even celebrated Christmas properly this year, not even a tree, couldn't be bothered to. Actually we're muslims and we don't 'officially' have it, but we used to decorate the house and so till a couple of years ago. Meh, I guess TV channels flooded with cheapish Xmas movies will have to do. :lol:

^Nice! I had to look up "Golden power" on google 'cause I didn't know what it was, and I suppose it's the energy drink, not the batteries! :lol: :D
We didn't have any actual gifts this year, I just got some sweaters and beauty/cosmetics stuff about one week earlier and I suppose that's it. I was actually looking at some pics today, old ones, from when I was a kid, and there's one with the whole family, my aunt and her kids and all, unwrapping our presents and stuffing ourselves with cake. :lol: I kinda miss those times.

I got some dress shirts, a sweater, some pajama pants, a Led Zep "Shadows taller than our souls", Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame - the first 25 years, a belt, and some hard cold cash. Good thing most came with a gift receipt, so I can take them right back to the store they came from.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I actually returned most of the stuff . . . . of all the above gifts, I kept the pajama pants and the belt . . . . which let's face it . . . I picked the belt so my wife can wrap it as a present _just_ so that the kids don't go like "how come dad doesn't get a present from Santa?" . . . . and I am not too picky on pajama pants . . . but the rest had to go . . . now I have myself some gift cards from the stores I returned stuff to . . . . . and yeah, cash is never out of style.

I am really picky about stuff I wear, stuff I listen to, stuff I eat, and stuff I do. I feel sorry for the persons who have to get me a present and put the required thinking into it.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I am really picky about stuff I wear, stuff I listen to, stuff I eat, and stuff I do. I feel sorry for the persons who have to get me a present and put the required thinking into it.

same here...that´s why my environment gave up on giving me actual presents but turned to just giving me money or giftcards froma cd-shop or whatsoever LOL

hahaha...basically...I even didnt feel like celebrating this year at all somehow...but well..."tradition" is and stays that -.-´ ;)) XD

Anyways, I will be wishing you already now a "happy new year and all the best for 2010" since I´ll be busy with a friend staying at my place until 3rd january ;)