The "Random Bullshit" Thread

yeah...i will post some pics later on...waking up and seeing snow was like "wtf is going on NOW? someone please wake me up o_O"

i will be partying (again)-therefore no soccer XD...with aching muscles from yesterday´s capoeira-lesson...my whole body seems to be aching XD

it was awesome, great experience...i so wanna do it again...or better: will do another training on thursday...and thenin january gonna start my course...
it really has been awesome, enjoyed every second of it....never guessed i´d like it THAT much :D

yeah...

and fpr fuck´s sake, we have snow o_O

We don't have it here yet, but it was like that last year too. :) A really early, shorter period with snow, then it melted, and then it came back for real around christmas.

Let's hope it's that way this year too! I so don't want a wet winter!

i failed with getting proper sleep, dreamed weird things again...and i am freezing now...and am tired...and it is nowing again *sighs* if it at leats would snow that stays for longer LOL

What's wrong with KmD? I actually quite like them (their 1st album anyways).

I personally think many more people will dislike Unleashed and/or Varg. Even though I like both those bands, the general "Paganfest" public consists of retarded teenagers - it's almost as bad as a power metal crowd... =P I generally prefer smaller clubshows, yet I have not missed a single Paganfest :rofl: