The "Random Bullshit" Thread

XD
i had to stay at home today, i am ill.
and frustrated. because i like university and my courses.
-.-

Today i went go-karting with some of my colleagues, and ofcourse i won :saint: I'm still not totally happy with it, cause the seat of my kart got so hot, it left me with a huge burn on my back :erk: Hopefully it with heal soon, because it hurts like sh*t! :mad:

I bought the kids face painting kits cause they want to get butterflies painted on themselves. I narrowly escaped getting warpaint again on my face. I am not sure tomorrow I will be able to escape again.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

@dennis
ouch, i know that pain, experienced it aswell one some time ago...

well, colour for cakes also stick to your skin nicely, i can tell from looking at my hands *angry* -.-´

Some friends hassled me to send them pics of my travels in the US/Canada so I sent them these highlights.

Toronto
1MissToronto.jpg

Detroit
2MissDetroit.jpg

Springfield IL
3MissSpringfieldIL.jpg

St. Louis
4MissStLouis.jpg

Springfield MO
5MissSpringfieldMO.jpg

Oklahoma City
6MissOklahomaCity.jpg

Tucumcari NM
7MissTucumcari.jpg

Santa Fe
8MissSantaFe.jpg

Gallup NM
9MissGallupNM.jpg

The Grand Canyon
10MissGrandCanyon.jpg

Kingman AZ
11MissKingmanAZ.jpg

Las Vegas
12MissLasVegas.jpg

wtf?
Camera249.jpg

s

this is random but also turisas-related, so...

i will have a crazy trip at the end of october...i see it coming XD

Today was the first day at school, and offcourse i wake up feeling sick as a dog! D'oh! guess i'll have to wait till monday for my first day!

Today was the first day at school, and offcourse i wake up feeling sick as a dog! D'oh! guess i'll have to wait till monday for my first day!

get well soon :)

i am atm on and off stomachsickness and have the feeling that I should not eat some certain food but couldn´t figure out yet what it is...*sighs*

I came back from Italy yesterday, all exams are now done and I feel sooo relieved. Now at least for a couple of weeks, my day will consist of waking up late-eating/interwebbing/having fun/whatever and going to sleep late. :lol:

lucky you...my weeks get more and more stressing...lectures, stuff to read, assignments, projects...i started losing track which project/talk I prepare belongs to which class *sighs* XD

lucky you...my weeks get more and more stressing...lectures, stuff to read, assignments, projects...i started losing track which project/talk I prepare belongs to which class *sighs* XD
Ohh, I'm sorry to hear, I hope things stop being hectic and get sorted out soon! =)

:ill:my throat hurts for 5 days now! Damn cold
HOT HOT GREEN TEA WITH LOADSA HONEY, LOADSA LEMON!!! D:

@StoneWoman
yesterday was fun...Tursajaiset, Freshmenparty...drinking, drinking, stupid games, making fun out of myself...hahahahaha...and i am hungover now...