The "Random Bullshit" Thread

I present to you: Evolution of the musicians :D
And I was wondering... Since I have done a few Turisas arts and I am going to continue making them, should I make a thread here that I'd collect them all and post new ones to?
And am I even allowed to do that? :confused:

hahahahah AWESOME AWESOME love it :) I was sooo waiting for knowing what you made out of the idea :D

sure, go ahead, and create a new topic with a rather general headline so maybe others can also participate in posting :)

...and hopefully I´ll be fully back soon aswell.
damned finns, i need a social security number or finnish ID to get an internet-connection-contract. so now i went to register at the police tody, tomorrow trying to get the certificate from the police and then going to get my sociel security. i am dying without internet, cant always live in cafes with wlan XD

within the next 1 to 2 weeks I shall have a finnish ID. and then internet at home, hopefully +rolls eyes*

Is there some sort of magical way to become a Finn?

Do you have to perform some sort of ritual? *strokes chin*

yes there is.

day one: run to the police, fill ina stupid form.
day two: pick up your ugly certificate of having registered
day three: run to maistraatti and fill in even more stupid forms and hand in senseless shit
wait some weeks and be happy to have a finnish ID afterwards. lol
and surive the time without own internet, thats the main part of it all XD

yes there is.

day one: run to the police, fill ina stupid form.
day two: pick up your ugly certificate of having registered
day three: run to maistraatti and fill in even more stupid forms and hand in senseless shit
wait some weeks and be happy to have a finnish ID afterwards. lol
and surive the time without own internet, thats the main part of it all XD

If it's that easy I may just go for it and become a Finnish citizen without ever having stepped foot inside it! Excellent!

Although if there were ever such a thing as a Finnish-Scottish dual citizenship I fear a black hole would open up due to the sheer awesomeness.

Yeah, baby!!!
I got in on spare place to the school I applied to! Degree in graphic design, here I come!
jedi.gif

(Maximum points: 100, lowest that got in: 97, my points: 94.)

i have no idea Andreas, can´t imagine I could...but havent really cared about it yet hahahah XD

@Kele
greeaaaaat :D congrats!
where was that school again, I know you told me but I forgot!? i am lost LOL

aaah there, okay....dont mention libraries LOL
i feel like my first home is the aalto library here and my second home is my flat LOL