The "Random Bullshit" Thread

well, I´ve been to Helsinki. not once, not twice, not three times or four, no, way more often. ;)
I just dont feel like doing stuff alone.
I have a plan when noone is around, which is spending a nice evening on Suomenlinna (again) and hopefully not getting lost and missing the last ferry back. lol.

I could go and see Indica playing at tavastia, but dont feel like spending money on it...actually...XD

Well, I'm from around here... :p I could take you to the movies for free. >:)
I don't think I actually have anything that evening, but I'm at work in the morning, so... directly after work?

I´ll be landing in Helsinki Vantaa at around 17.50 so I have to see when I dropped off my luggage at the hotel...then I´d be free hahaa ;)
maybe we can just focus on meeting up and exchange mobile phone numbers per PM and then when it comes closer I can tell you maybe a little more (no clue if flights will be in time and stuff LOL)...

:D

for me it will be the only relax-day at first, have to furnish my apartment and sort out a million of things...so NOT looking forward to the whole :S i fear it´ll end up ina huuuge chaos (once again -.-)...

INFO:
the way it looks like I will NOT be posting during the next week, due to (as already announced) moving up to Jyväskylä/Finland.
I will try to check what´s on and what´s not, but I am not sure if I can.
So dont expct news to be posted or whatsoever ;)

Enjoy the time without me, but be aware, there is always someone watching you :p

@Andreas- if hell breaks loose, you have my number, let me know please.

Drunk Helsinki - my mum had her fun smoking outside of the hotel:

A couple blocks my bench.
Go and stand at the fence.
Opposite of me, next tot he Kepab-restaurant there is a man dancing on a car-roof.
The owner gets him off there, it´s his car.

At the hotel someone tries, from the outside, to climb over the fence and is in a very good mood.
Unfortunately the fence reaches up to the roof *rolls eyes* and there is no space to get over it.

In the stairway, 4 people, completely drunk, are waiting for the elevator and act like the elevator by trying to imitate the “bliinnggg”-noise that you can hear when the elevator arrives.

A guy comes out of the elevator.
He has a clothes hanger with him and puts that one to the fence down there

What kind of hotel has a fence up to the roof? Are you sure it's a hotel?

And please ask your mom to stop smoking. It causes her to witness numerous acts of stupidity which is a health hazard ;)

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

the roof had some kind of jutty and there the fence was up without any space in between XD