The "Random Bullshit" Thread

I've just discovered a cover version of Dungeon's 'Slave of Love' done by Angels - an all girl band from Croatia.

Very cheesey but I think a few here might dig the guitar solos - done by Lord Tim (Dungeon)

I played on the original track though I'm sure you'd rather watch these girls play it.

s

Last edited by a moderator:
M-A tells me...

M-A?

I played on this track though:

A Japanese company lifted it from the Changing Moods EP and packaged it as Demolition.

If you really want to hear some cool guitar look for the instrumental title track called 'Changing Moods'. Can't find a link for it, I think it's unavailable for sale but there could be a torrent of it somewhere.
dontknow.gif
;)

s

Last edited by a moderator:
and I just realized I am probably not having a suitable humor for certain videos or am not THIS open-minded and able to laugh about stuff.
sorry but I really think the Hitler video is EXTREMLY stupid. and unsuitable.
Taking a movie which contest is based on real things and making such a fun out of it, poor.

Taking a movie which contest is based on real things and making such a fun out of it, poor.

Sorry, I didn't think it would offend. I haven't seen the movie but my guess is it's Hitler's last days?

The video is going viral down here in all the car forums, emails, etc. there is a phenomena of hoons putting Chev badges on Holdens (exported to the UK and USA as Vauxhall's & GTO's respectively) and people are finally taking delight in them finally copping an earful for doing so.

Apparently there is a series of that scene with World Cup subtitles, etc.

s

i know there are soo many videos with funny subtitles - i mean, if they´d at least turn off the sound of the original film...and that even isn´t hard...
i am not offended, just think it´s not right...i basically dont really care because that time didn´t reall "touch" me, you know what I mean, it´s not about being personally offended?
it´s just that making fun out of history-stuff is no way, for me LOL ;)

i know there are soo many videos with funny subtitles - i mean, if they´d at least turn off the sound of the original film..

I get what you're saying and realise the dialogue is totally different even though I understand very little of it. Most people here would be in the same boat and not know what it is about but the tone and aggression would've been lost.

In a similar way I was talking to a girl in Austria about Rammstein and she said she didn't like them because the lyrics were sexist, etc. I've never looked into them I like the energy of the songs.

s

wow, I have to get to know that girl, I am in the same boat when it comes to that *laughing*
when it comes to music I wanna understand the lyrics, if I dont, I get them translated somehow...many people cant understand that, but well... XD

I have a serious drinking problem: I don't drink enough. Today I had a glass of wine and felt like I had a case of beer all by myself. I'm having a headache and just not feeling right. I was going to do some woodworking but that's not going to happen.

cheers and goodnight,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan . . . and suddenly not so sober after a single glass of wine

luckily i never had problems with drinking on an empty stomach...otherwise I´d have been more than broke all time long I lived in Vaasa *laughing*