The "Random Bullshit" Thread

come on, if you sing in english, do it properly. or let it be. XD

i think voice-wise Iceland and Ireland were doing a great job, but since they didnt have size zero and werent sexy enough, they didn´t do that well LOL

true, you can just shake your head about eurovision, whilst lasty ears you were at least able to laugh about it XD

XD
but i am SO happy that, as it looks like, I will NOT be in Germany when the shit takes place there...luckily XD

For everyone who looks at Eurovision and thinks "Oh, so that's what Romanian music sounds like" rest assured: there is still some good stuff left. Magica is just released their 4th album named "Dark Diary". For those who don't know, Magica is my favourite Romanian band and defenitely somewhere in my Top 10 overall. This is from their new album:

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Last edited by a moderator:
well, no my taste but i am mostly not into female singers LOL
and about that "oh thats how romanian music sounds like"- i first guessed you´d post a piece of TRADITIONAL romanian music XD

A receptionist at an electrical firm came in to work on Tuesday to find the snake caught up in the web. It is believed the snake got caught in the web on Monday night.

Throughout Tuesday, the spider checked on her prey, but on Wednesday she rolled it up and started spinning a web around it. She also kept lifting it higher off the ground, while continually snacking on it.

108141.gif

More pics here:

http://tools.cairns.com.au/photo_gallery/photo_gallery_popup.php?category_id=3511&offset=0

s