The "Random Bullshit" Thread

I have exactly that with some bob marley, he sings something that sound like "thee zakje", dutch for 'tea bag' in one of his songs. For all dutchies out there, youtube-search for "mama appelsap". ;)

Best one has to be "ik zat alleen in een vuile kameel" (I sat alone in a dirty camel) from the intro of Down Under from Men At Work. =P

@Stephen
hm, very interesting way to mishear the lyrics...and rather rare that someone does hear it like this *laughing*

this is very random: finland is small, too small that you can go anywhere without bumping into familiar faces XD

i think the following video fits in here perfectly - it is random and bullshit:

Thanks to Olli posting it on Twitter XD

Last edited by a moderator:
it just looks hilarious...it made my day when I saw that XD

put my cello in the dust-gathering-gallery aswell ;))

yeah, I could also touch my cello again...been too stressed the past weeks to do it, before my hand was screwed and atm I am too lazy...unfortunately...a million lame excuses why I didnt play cello LOL

What in the name of god is this?? :lol: :lol:
Shockingly enough, I really really enjoy the music. The problem is, how am I gonna listen to this song without having to avoid the video completely? :lol:
Awesome golden panties. :kickass:

Today another college of mine died. He was also struggling with cancer for years, and he was only 25 years old. Last year his condition improved a huge amount, and suddenly it's over. Very shocking and unreal.

Rest In Peace buddy!

oooh that sucks :S
i know how it feels like - you think, god, at this age, it could´ve been me aswell instead of him...at least thats why always think when something like this happens

@Dennis: That's so incredibly sad. I'm so sorry for your loss, and his family's, and his pain. I send comforting thoughts. :(

As you all know, same happened to Dio a couple of days ago. Of course there's a big difference of age, but cancer's truly something terrible nonetheless.

often those who want to live, they die without wanting it- and those you don´t want to live, those throw away their lives with suicide...a pity.