The "Random Bullshit" Thread

XD why does it?

okay, my day sucked and I feel fucked up just like...ah whatever -.-´

For the last week or so, I've been feeling miserable. Came back from vacation coughing and with a sore throat. My ears never really properly popped at the landing, and in the end, I ended up with an ear infection. I am now on antibiotics, and my digestion is messed up. With Easter here, I had some lamb and some tripe soup; those are heavy on the stomach even on a good day, but right now it feels like I just ate a dozen rotten eggs. To top it off, I was out of chocolate to make my daily white mocha. Being sick like that, I couldn't go get from local coffee shop. So I had no coffee; in my case, that's automatic headache.

I wonder what's next.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

yeah, it really is a pity... [sarcasm] there are just two euros missing so i could affort that trip [/sarcasm]

Today I was picking up kids from school . . . while listening to a fairly loud Children of Bodom . . . . I open the door and the teacher brings my younger one to the car . . . . . opens the door . . . just as Alexis Laiho belts out a "FUCK YOU!" . . . . oooopsie :)

cheers,

somehow i dont like CoB on CD that much, do have some Cds but...live is and stays the most fun when it comes to them XD

I have never seen them live. It's a shame, there are so many shows coming over and I'm just too busy. A few weeks ago I missed Moonsorrow, which I really like. Things will be less hectic in 1-2 years though, so I'm not concerned.

cheers,

I only saw CoB live once, opening up for Slayer.

Seems like they have been avoiding touring anywhere near me ever since (well they have been on Graspop and stuff, but that's not what I consider to be "near me"...)

i saw them in austria once...and once somewhere else, no clue though anymore where *embarassed*

and they´re the reason i want to go to Ankkarock this year, yet another finnish festival so I have to find a source of money...somehow XD

I've never seen CoB live before, and i won't really mind if i never will. I really like all of their songs till the HCDR album, but the two latest albums are in my opinion far below their standards. (Still not bad at all!) Well but it would be fun to hear Alexi scream fuck like about 10 billion times per second

Tonight's '' Koninginnenacht'' !! And tomorrow '' Koninginnedag'' (translated Queens night/day)

It's a national holiday celebrating the birthday of former queen Juliana. But to most people, it's just another excuse for some excessive drinking! :D So i'm looking forward to getting drunk within 2 hours and stay that way for another day XD